Thursday 11 November 2010

NEW DAZZLING BLUE BROOCH BOUQUET #2 and DAZZLING BLUE NECKLACE

I've completed this bouquet a few days ago (as posted on my FB :) ). I've been so patient to wait to take photograph of it. Well I guess I have no luck. The UK weather has been so terrible we have no sunlight.
Couldn't wait anymore, so I took some photos of it today inside the house.Poor quality photos but anyway here're some sneak peeks.



I made a necklace, too. A beautiful pair of vintage blue and blue AB rhinestone earrings, a set of huge blue rhinestone brooch and earrings singed Judy Lee, a silvertone chain necklace signed Sarah Coventry, a few vintage silvertone filigree plates, super quality blue satin ribbon and felt, and here we are!


Do you like them:)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week (well despite the weather...)

1 comment: