Sunday 15 August 2010

SNEAK PEEK: FALL FIESTA BROOCH BOUQUET


I've just made this bouquet which is totally dedicated to Fall, my favorite season of the year. Took some pictures with my old, loyal, horrible Sony Cybershot hence the photos are not very civilised :). But if you want some sneak peeks here they are :








Hot fall colour vintage brooches and earrings, some with rhinestones, trimmed ostrich spines, handtired style bouquet with stems sticking out from raffia wrap, burlap cloth leaves backing and a copper stamping embellishment. How I love these upcycled bouquets which will last fresh forever. Immagine how nicely they could be displayed in your home after the wedding?

I am launching my new FB fanpage and I ll be giving away a beautiful item soon here, so make sure to check back this blog. I am posting it soon. Have a great Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment