Thursday 3 June 2010

AREN'T THEY FUN? YES, THEY ARE, THOSE FLOWER SHOE CLIPS :)

I still remember when I was a little girl I loved dressing up. I guess all little girls love it don't they? Isn't it exciting to put some clothes on and transform into someone else, a character that you admire? I think I still have that little girl in me now years later, every time I see shoe clips. Isn't it fun to put a pair of pretty flower shoe clips on your everyday shoes and turn it to something flattering, festive, special? I can't help myself to make some of them and here they are: something classic ...

...and something funky and fun





It's quite addicting. I know I'll make some more soon.
These two pairs of shoe clips are now available in my Etsy shop (http://www.hairbowswonderworld.etsy.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment