Friday 23 October 2009

ESPRESSO OF LOVE

This is my favorite line of product. I love everything about it, starting from the name. The colour pallette I used in ESPRESSO OF LOVE is Chocolate Brown, Dusty/Antique Pink and Sparkly Gold. Sparkly and elegant but in the same time warm and welcoming.


The main materials are Cotton Fabric (I love how nice it frays) , Feathers - quite a few types- (they give beautiful volume and texture and a luxury touch), and Filigree and Glass Beads (how sparkly they are!). This line screams vintage yet still has something modern in it and it will be great for weddings in any season.
Available in my ETSY SHOP , please check it out! I will list a SAMPLE SALE PACKAGE soon - an awesome deal!
The line includes :
* Bridal bouquet
*Bridesmaid bouquet
* Mini top hat with birdcage veil
*OOAK sinamay hat (sold out! )
*Boutonniere
*Baby boutonniere and bow tie
*Hair flower

No comments:

Post a Comment