Sunday 5 July 2009

WEDDING TREASURIES ON ETSY!

I am so chuffed my bridal bouquets've been featured in two Etsy treasuries since today.

The SIMPLY WHITE treasury features my ivory ribbon rose bridal bouquet




The GREEN WEDDING treasury features my fabric ranunculus and roses in peach and light green bridal bouquet



So if you feel them treasuries are so pretty as I do, give it a few clicks to see better what inside, especially with the GREEN WEDDING TREASURY you will get to see fabulous items of my fellow crafters of the ETSY WEDDING TEAM , please click on every single item aseverything is beautiful! Who know your clicks mightbring it to Etsy front page! It's ashamed if precious treasuries remain hidden (as usual LOL).

I would like to say big big thank you to TickledPinkKnits and Nekiko for making elegant treasuries with such a good taste. Why don't you click on the links above to visit their wonderful shops? Nekiko offers cute and fun jewellery and TickledPinkKnit sells her unreal, gorgeous knitwears and accessories. I am sure you will be thrilled!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful treasuries!!

    I am stopping by all my followers blogs to say hi. I am having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter.

    =D melanie

    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-time-is-it.html

    ReplyDelete