Wednesday 8 April 2009

EASTER SPECIAL - When it's gone it's gone!!!!

I am giving this fantastic offer just for Easter in my etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/search_results_shop.php?search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5814372&search_query=easter+special

This is my first ribbon flowers tutorials collection including step-by-step 'how to's for FOLDED RIBBON ROSE, FOLDED RIBBON LOTUS, WATER LILY, HIBISCUS, DAFFODIL, ORCHID, POINSETTIA - all of the ribbon flowers you see in the pictures here.

I am offering a package price for this collection with which you will save $23 - about 48%. But this is a limited edition. I am giving out only 25 sets at this price . Offer ends midnight of Easter Monday or when 25 sets are gone, whichever comes sooner (At the moment while I am create this post, there are only 19 sets left).








You'll receive (in PDF file) 134 pages in total with more than three hundreds photos (I stopped counting them :-) ) which will show you how to make all those types of flowers.
The amazing appendix will show you how to make several types of leaves, several alternatives for some parts of the flowers, and especially how to make the beautiful Lotus hair barrette and my best selling Parisien Rose Hair Barette. I also included in the appendix many pictures of my rose hair bows and short description for ideas.

These instructions do not require you to have a woodburning tool. You will just need a normal lighter :-)

First come, first served! Be sure to grab it when it's still there. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment