Sunday 15 March 2009

So much LOVE in a ROSE


I just made this last night. I tried to organize my stash and right at the time I lay my hands on that beautiful red satin ribbon, I felt the urge to make this. It took me about 3 and half hours to cut, seal and shape those petals - I didn't count them exactly but there are more than hundred of them- and put them together , add the grernery and wrap the stem. I worked fast. Funnily this was the first time I made something like this but I saw it so clearly in my head there was no errror. Finished it around 2am this morning and my stash stays messy still LOL.

This huge rose measures almost 7" across. You can find it here :
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22320962

I listed it in my Etsy shop as a bridal/bridesmaid single stem bouquet but I think it can serve as a beautiful display piece, too. Do you like it? :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment